- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup packed grated carrots
- 1⁄2 cup packed grated zucchini (strained to remove excess moisture)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup coconut sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 9- x 5-inch loaf pan and line with enough parchment paper to leave a 2-inch overhang on either side.
- Whisk together all-purpose flour, coconut flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Using an electric mixer, beat together butter, coconut sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy; beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla.
- With an electric mixer on low, alternately beat in flour mixture in 3 parts and sour cream in 2 parts, starting and ending with flour mixture, and scraping down bowl as needed between additions. Fold in blueberries, carrots and zucchini.
- Scrape into prepared pan; smooth top. Bake for 80 to 90 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool completely in the pan on a rack.
About This Recipe
Get ready to fall in love with this Blueberry Zucchini Bread, which beautifully blends a baker’s classic with a boost of blue. Even better, the moist blueberry loaf is packed with fruit and veggies – the perfect way to sneak a healthful touch into a tasty treat. You’ll love Blueberry Zucchini Bread at breakfast or brunch, but don’t sleep on the opportunity to slice up for an on-the-go snack. (If you even have any left over, that is!)