- 1 1⁄2 cups roasted almonds
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 cup frozen blueberries, thawed and rinsed
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 ounces assorted cheese (such as aged Cheddar, Brie, smoked Gouda and/or goat cheese)
- 4 ounces assorted cured meats (such as Genoa salami, prosciutto, and cured chorizo)
- 8 ounces assorted crackers (such as baguette toasts, rye crackers, and nut and seed crisps)
- In a food processor, mix almonds and oil until smooth and creamy. Add blueberries, maple syrup, and vanilla; pulse until blended.
- Arrange cheese, cured meats, and crackers on serving board with bowl of blueberry almond butter.
Recipe TipNutrition analysis is for Blueberry Almond Butter only and not snack board ingredients.
About This Recipe
This nutritious Charcuterie Board with Blueberry Almond Butter makes an amazing appetizer, snack or lunch. In addition to your favorite cheeses and charcuterie, wow your guests (or just yourself) with the nutty, sweet-tart blueberry almond butter. Enjoy the spread on crackers – or as a breakfast bonus on French toast, pancakes or waffles!