- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries, divided
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1⁄4 cup chia seeds
- 1 ripe avocado, halved, pitted and peeled
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 4 tsp agave syrup
- 1⁄4 cup shaved dark chocolate
- 1⁄4 cup chopped toasted almonds
- In a blender, purée 1 cup blueberries, almond milk, avocado, bananas, ice cubes, cocoa powder, almond butter and agave syrup until smooth. Divide among 4 bowls.
- Top bowls with remaining blueberries, dark chocolate, almonds and chia seeds.
If using frozen blueberries, rinse before using. Thaw and rinse remaining blueberries before adding to bowls.
For a great morning time-saver, place all ingredients in a blender the night before. Add frozen bananas and ice cubes in the morning and blend!
About This Recipe
For a fresh, flavorful breakfast, the Chocolate Almond Blueberry Smoothie Bowl is a can’t-miss. The signature blueberries balance beautifully with creamy avocado and bananas – and some rich, chocolatey goodness from the cocoa powder. Top it off with a perfect bit of almond crunch and … *chef’s kiss*