- 2 cups store-bought eggnog
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup whiskey (optional)
- 8 tablespoons whipped cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon each ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon each ground nutmeg
- In a blender, mix together eggnog and blueberries until puréed.
- Stir in whiskey (if using). Divide among 4 glasses.
- Garnish each cup with 2 tablespoons whipped cream, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Nutritional analysis used frozen blueberries and does not include the optional whisky.
- Substitute amaretto liqueur, rum, or brandy for whiskey if preferred.
About This Recipe
Festive and simple make the ideal holiday combo – and you’ll find both in this Easy Blueberry Eggnog. Just grab your favorite store-bought eggnog and mix with frozen blueberries in a blender until smooth! If adults will be doing all the sipping, you can stir in a little kick with whiskey, amaretto liqueur, rum or brandy. For each cocktail or mocktail, finish by topping with whipped cream, cinnamon and nutmeg. Tis the season for a boost of blue!