- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 2 cups baby arugula or watercress sprigs
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1⁄2 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 medium peaches, cut into 1⁄2-inch wedges
- 1 medium red onion cut into 1⁄2-thick slices
- 6 slices Prosciutto di Parma
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- In a small bowl combine vinegar, mustard, honey, salt and 2 tablespoons of the olive oil until well combined and creamy. Set aside.
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Brush peach wedges and onion slices with the remaining tablespoon oil.
- On a grill pan or your outdoor grill, over medium heat, grill peaches and onion slices turning as necessary, until grill marks form, about 2 – 3 minutes on each side.
- On a parchment lined rimmed backing sheet, lay prosciutto slices out. Sprinkle with sugar and pepper. Bake 3 to 5 minutes, just until prosciutto begins to crisp up. Set aside to cool.
- Place greens on a serving platter. Top with peaches, onions blueberries and crumble prosciutto on top. Drizzle with dressing. Chop salad before serving, if desired.
About This Recipe
A fruity and filling grilled peach and blueberry salad is a refreshing addition to any cookout or family dinner. Bite into the warm and gooey peaches and enjoy the surprising pop of flavor from the refreshing blueberries while reaping the health benefits of a delicious meal. Add this grilled peach and blueberry salad to your menu for a dish that’s sure to leave a delightful impression.