- 1 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup (2 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 tsp baking powder
- 1⁄2 tsp baking soda
- 1⁄2 tsp salt
- 1 Tbs. lemon zest
- 3⁄4 cup (6 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1⁄3 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- With mixer on medium-high beat butter, granulated sugar and ¼ cup cream cheese until light and fluffy, 2 minutes.
- Add eggs and 1 tsp. vanilla and beat until blended, scraping sides of bowl occasionally.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt and beat until a thick cookie dough forms.
- Stir in lemon zest and gently fold in blueberries.
- Using wet hands, shape dough into 1-inch balls (about 1 Tablespoon each) and arrange on baking sheets. Bake in batches, refrigerating cookie dough balls until ready to bake.
- Bake 12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool on pan 2 minutes. Transfer to wire rack and cool completely.
- Beat ¾ cup cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar and 1 tsp. vanilla until smooth and blended.
- Frost tops of cookies.
About This Recipe
It’s like biting into a fluffy cookie paradise. These lemon blueberry cheesecake cookies fill your mouth with sweet and sugary goodness, topped with a creamy frosting. If you want to “win” at your next potluck or family get together, these little lemon blueberry cheesecake cookies should be your go-to.