- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons blueberries, divided
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- 1 ½ tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- 1 cup ice
- 1 cup tonic water
- 2 slices lemon
- In a blender, purée ½ cup blueberries, lemon zest, lemon juice and agave syrup until smooth. Strain purée into bowl.
- Fill 2 glasses with ice. Divide strained blueberry purée among glasses and top with tonic water. Garnish each with lemon slice and remaining 2 tablespoons of blueberries.
- Substitute tonic water with soda water if preferred.
About This Recipe
The Lemon Blueberry Tonic Mocktail proves why you simply can’t go wrong with blueberry and citrus flavors. This refreshing blueberry mocktail is nicely balanced thanks to the lemon and tonic, ensuring it’s refreshing and not overly sweet. Garnished with lemon slices and fresh blueberries, this bright, bubbly drink is as beautiful as it is delicious – let it whisk you away for a moment of pure relaxation.