- 1⁄2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 hardboiled egg, peeled
- 1⁄3 cup cucumber slices
- 1 ounce cubed white Cheddar cheese
- 2 slices salami
- 1⁄8 cup roasted almonds
- 1⁄8 cup ranch dressing
- Divide blueberries, eggs, cucumber, cheese, salami, and almonds between sections of bento box.
- Secure ranch dressing in small container with lid.
- Refrigerate and serve as a snack or lunch.
Substitute mozzarella, Swiss, or Gouda for Cheddar cheese.
Season eggs with salt and pepper or spices.
About This Recipe
For a tasty meal or snack on the go, you can’t beat this Low-Carb Bento Box with blueberries. It’s as fun to assemble (and photograph) as it is to eat, filling each compartment with sweet and savory treats. From rich salami to sweet-tart blueberries and crisp cucumber to crunchy almonds, all your senses will be satisfied.