- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 cups brown rice cereal
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Line 9-inch baking pan with enough parchment paper to overhang edges; set aside. In a small saucepan, heat peanut butter, honey and coconut oil over medium heat; cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until smooth and melted. Stir in vanilla.
- In a large bowl, toss together rice cereal and peanut butter mixture until well coated. Fold in almonds and blueberries.
- Press into prepared pan; refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours, or until set. Cut into bars.
If using frozen blueberries, rinse before use.
Nutrition analysis based on fresh blueberries.
About This Recipe
For a tasty, homemade take on granola bars, try these No-Bake Blueberry Cereal Bars. You’ll love the flavor of peanut butter and honey – and the protein boost you get from brown rice cereal, crunchy almonds, and fresh blueberries. Make ahead of time for easy, grab-and-go snacks to get you through the week.