- 1 cup crushed graham crackers (pulse in food processor to grind)
- 1⁄3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 3⁄4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup soaked raw, organic cashews (Optional: soak overnight in water; drain well)
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 1⁄4 cup organic coconut cream
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 5 tablespoons raw honey
- 1⁄4 cup melted unsalted butter or ghee (1⁄4 cup unsalted grass-fed butter, melted (can substitute coconut oil to make this entirely dairy-free)
- 2 tablespoons gelatin
- 2 8-ounce packages dairy-free cream cheese
- Pulse graham crackers in a food processor until finely ground. Pour melted coconut oil over top and mix to combine. Press mixture into the bottom of a 12-cup muffin tin. Refrigerate while you make the filling.
- To a large blender or food processor, pulse cashews until coarsely ground. Add lemon juice, coconut cream, vanilla, honey, melted butter and gelatin. Pulse until combined. Add cream cheese and blend until smooth. Add blueberries and pulse until just combined (be careful not to overblend, as you don’t want the blueberries to be totally pureed)
- Pour cheesecake filling into the muffin cups, on top of the graham crust. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or until cheesecake is firm and set. Can also leave overnight. Serve and enjoy!
About This Recipe
Recipe by Root + Revel
Don’t want to bother with an oven, but still craving that sweet taste of a creamy dessert? This no bake blueberry cheesecake recipe is the one for you. Grab a handful of fresh ingredients, some frozen blueberries and blend it all together for a tasty little pick-me-up that can be enjoyed with friends and family or just savor these bite size blueberry cheesecakes all by yourself. No judgement here!
Amount per serving
Daily Value %*