- 1 cup frozen blueberries, thawed and rinsed
- 1⁄2 cup coconut flour
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- In a food processor, combine blueberries, coconut flour, maple syrup, and coconut oil until blended.
- Shape into 1-inch balls; roll in shredded coconut.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
About This Recipe
If you’ve got 5 minutes and a food processor, you can whip up No-Bake Blueberry Coconut Energy Balls as a make-ahead treat for the week! Perfect for snacking on the go, the bite-sized energy balls are loaded with blueberry flavor. Roll them in chopped nuts for extra crunch, or dip in melted chocolate for a sweeter finish.