- 10 graham cracker sheets
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons water
- Place graham crackers, butter, cinnamon and 1 tablespoon of the sugar in a food processor.
- Pulse until mixture is ground to fine crumbs and combined. Press evenly onto bottom and sides of a 9-inch deep dish pie plate. Chill 10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl beat cream cheese until smooth. Add condensed milk, lemon juice and vanilla; beat until smooth. Pour all but ¾ cup of the filling into crust. Chill, covered, for 1 hour. Chill remaining filling in a small container until ready to serve pie.
- In a medium saucepan combine 2 cups of the blueberries, water, cornstarch and remaining 2 tablespoons sugar. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil, thickens, and blueberries burst.
- Remove from heat. Stir in 1 ½ cups of the remaining blueberries. Spread mixture over pie. Top with remaining ½ cup berries. Let chill 3 hours before serving.
- To serve, cut pie into wedges and top with dollops of the remaining filling.
About This Recipe
Oven not working? Too hot to bake? This no bake blueberry pie is just what you need. A graham cracker crust adds the perfect amount of crunch with a bit of berry jello and juicy blueberries. Add some decorative whipped cream on top of the no bake blueberry pie and sprinkle with a few blueberries for a pretty presentation.