- 2 tbsp butter, at room temperature, divided
- 3⁄4 cup 2% milk
- 1 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup cream
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 cups torn brioche bread (day-old)
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- Grease bowl of small (2- to 4-quart) slow cooker with 1 tbsp butter.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together milk, cream, eggs, brown sugar, cinnamon and vanilla until blended. Toss brioche into egg mixture and mix until evenly coated. Stir in blueberries. Let stand for about 10 minutes, or until bread absorbs all of the egg mixture.
- Pour into prepared bowl of slow cooker and press lightly to even top. Dot with remaining butter.
- Cover and cook on Low setting for about 4 hours, or until set. Remove from slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, whisk powdered sugar with Greek yogurt. Drizzle over casserole
About This Recipe
Looking for a bluetiful treat for your brunch? Wow your guests (or hey, just yourself) with this Slow Cooker Blueberry Cinnamon Roll Casserole. It’s hard to resist that cinnamon flavor with just a hint of sweet-tart, courtesy of the blueberries. Serve warm for that perfect gooey texture that melts in your mouth.
Amount per serving
Daily Value %*