- 1 can (15 oz.) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄4 cup tahini paste
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup frozen blueberries, thawed and rinsed
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 apples, cored and sliced
- 12 graham crackers
- 1 cup pretzel rods or knots
- In a food processor, combine chickpeas, tahini, and lemon juice until blended. Add blueberries, brown sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon; pulse until smooth.
- Serve with apple slices, graham crackers, and pretzels.
About This Recipe
If you love chocolate hummus, get ready for its fruit-forward cousin. The sweet-tart flavors of blueberry and lemon blend deliciously with warm brown sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla, giving us major blueberry cheesecake vibes, with none of the wait time. Grab your best dippers and get to snacking!