- 12 ounces dried fusilli pasta
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups shredded, cooked chicken
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup canned corn kernels, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup sliced cucumber
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water to stop the cooking process. Transfer to large bowl.
- In small bowl, whisk together honey and mustard. Slowly whisk in oil until emulsified. Whisk in garlic, lime juice and cumin. Season with salt and black pepper.
- To the large bowl, add dressing, chicken, blueberries, corn, cucumber, feta and cilantro; toss with noodles until combined. Enjoy at room temperature or store in the refrigerator until chilled and ready to serve.
Substitute feta with crumbled goat cheese or queso fresco if preferred.
About This Recipe
Looking for a zesty summer side? Try this Southwest Blueberry Chicken Pasta Salad with Honey Lime Dressing. Fresh blueberries add a sweet-tart pop to complement the savory feta – and cucumber, corn and cilantro add crisp, fresh flavor. Toss it all with noodles and a tangy honey lime vinaigrette, and you have your new staple to boost any cookout, potluck or everyday meal.