- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cup bread flour
- 1 1⁄4 cup 2% milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons blueberry puree
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- Blend blueberries and sugar together until fully pureed. Reserve 4 tablespoons of puree for pancake batter. Store remaining puree in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Add the reserved 4 tablespoons of blueberry puree and all remaining ingredients to your blender and blend on medium for at least 1 minute.
- Preheat your non-stick griddle on medium heat.
- Cook each pancake on both sides until fully cooked. Serve with blueberries and warm syrup.
Batter may look greenish-blue but turns to a darker blue once cooked. Add more blueberry puree if desired for a more intense flavor and color.
About This Recipe
Take your breakfast to new heights! Featured on Good Morning America, Chef George Duran developed this custom recipe for perfectly stackable blueberry pancakes, bursting with flavor and a bright blue hue. Are YOU up for the stacking challenge? Let’s see how high you can go!