- 1 large sweet potato, cut lengthwise into 1⁄4-inch thick slices
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons tahini paste
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 4 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 425˚F. Toss sweet potatoes in oil and salt. Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, or until golden and crispy.
- Whisk together tahini paste, maple syrup, and 1 tablespoon of water until smooth.
- Toss blueberries with tahini sauce; spoon onto sweet potato toasts. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
This recipe is gluten-free.
About This Recipe
Satisfy your snack-attack with Sweet Potato Toasts with Tahini and Blueberries. Gluten-free and dairy-free, this recipe combines crispy, baked sweet potato “toast” points with juicy blueberries and a savory-sweet tahini maple sauce. Top with chopped, toasted sesame seeds for a little crunch and nutty flavor.