- 3 1⁄2 cups large-flake (old-fashioned) rolled oats
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups oat milk
- 2⁄3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1⁄2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1 ½ cups fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, stir together rolled oats, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, oat milk, applesauce and maple syrup. Whisk in oil until combined.
- Pour egg mixture into oats mixture. Stir until well mixed. Fold in blueberries. Divide batter evenly among prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until cups have slightly risen and oatmeal is set.
- Store oatmeal cups in airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or in freezer for up to 1 month.
About This Recipe
With Apple Cinnamon Blueberry Oatmeal Cups, you can bring your favorite breakfast comfort food anywhere! These baked blueberry treats, sweetened by applesauce and maple syrup, also feature the tasty, cozy flavors of oatmeal and cinnamon. Make ahead and store in the fridge (3 days) or the freezer (1 month) for easy breakfast on the go, lunchbox packing or after-school snacks. Now that’s a back-to-school timesaver with a boost of blue!