- 4 links (4 ounces each) sweet or hot Italian sausage
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha chili sauce, or to taste
- 4 hoagie or hero rolls, split and hinged
- 1 cup drained Pickled Blueberries and Onions
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro leaves
- Heat oven to 350°. Place sausage in a small baking pan. Brush with olive oil. Bake until browned and cooked through, 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven and split each lengthwise.
- In a small bowl combine mayonnaise and Sriracha. Spread each roll with 2 tablespoons mayonnaise mixture; lay sliced sausages on bread. Top each sausage with 1/4-cup Pickled Blueberries and Onions and divide the cilantro equally on the sandwiches. Serve immediately.