- 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- 1 1⁄4 cups fresh mozzarella cheese pearls
- 1⁄2 cup packed fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic glaze
- 1⁄2 teaspoon flaky sea salt
- Divide and thread blueberries, bocconcini pearls and folded basil leaves evenly onto skewers.
- Drizzle with oil, balsamic glaze and a sprinkle of salt.
About This Recipe
Whether you’re hosting, potluck-ing or just looking for a quick snack, Blueberry Caprese Skewers are easy to make and infinitely delicious. Why should tomatoes have all the fun? Fresh, sweet-tart blueberries complement the salty, creamy mozzarella and peppery basil for a burst of flavor in every bite. It’s a surefire way to enjoy the taste of summer all year long.