- 1⁄4 cup chia seeds
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1⁄2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1⁄2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Combine chia seeds, honey, vanilla extract, and coconut milk. Stir to combine.
- In a small bowl, lightly crush half of the blueberries and stir into the chia pudding. Gently stir in the remaining, whole blueberries.
- Sit in the fridge, covered with plastic wrap for at least 30 minutes before serving.
About This Recipe
Recipe in partnership with the Tone It Up Girls
We know your afternoon work snack could probably use an update for summer – this blueberry chia pudding takes office (and after school) snacks to a whole new (much tastier) level. Your final product not turning out like the one in our picture? Your blueberry chia pudding is a work of art however it ends up. Bonus: Instagram it and revel in its uniqueness.