- 1⁄2 gallon apple cider
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1-inch fresh ginger, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups rum (optional)
- In a sauce pot, over medium heat, combine apple cider, blueberries, orange slices and ginger. Simmer until heated through.
- Remove from heat and stir in rum (optional).
- Transfer to a punch bowl and garnish with cinnamon sticks, orange slices and fresh blueberries, if desired. Serve warm or cold.
Recipe TipNutritional analysis complete without rum included
About This Recipe
Colder weather means it’s time to warm up with cider, a blueberry cider punch bowl to be exact. A handful of all the delicious fruit you can find, some fresh ginger and a dash of rum and your party is off to a delicious start. Leave the turkey to grandma and bring this blueberry cider punch bowl for friends and family to enjoy. Pro tip: serve warm in a mason jar for all the holiday cheer you can handle!