- 1 1⁄2 cups unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh blueberries
- 3 Tbsp. chopped pistachios
- Blend coconut and coconut oil in a food processor or high powered blender for 5-7 minutes until smooth.
- Scoop onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet and press down so that it’s smooth. It should fill up about 1/2 of the cookie sheet.
- Lightly press fresh blueberries and chopped pistachios into the bark.
- Put in the freezer for at least 2-3 hours. Break apart into large chunks for serving.
About This Recipe
Recipe in partnership with the Tone It Up Girls
Sweet, light, and super simple to make, this blueberry coconut bark is a tasty treat you can (actually) whip up ahead of a hectic day. Just four ingredients and four steps to some perfectly snack-able blueberry coconut bark.