- 1⁄2 cup coconut flavored yogurt
- 4 multi-grain tortilla wraps (10-inch)
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 cups frozen blueberries, thawed and rinsed
- 1 cup granola
- Spread yogurt down along the center of each tortilla, leaving a small border on both ends. Sprinkle with shredded coconut.
- Top with blueberries and granola. Fold up the bottom of tortilla over filling, then fold in sides and roll up tightly burrito-style.
About This Recipe
Here’s one way to make your morning routine easier: Blueberry Coconut Roll-Ups, as delicious as they are easy to assemble. You’ll love the flavors and textures of fresh, juicy blueberries, creamy yogurt, and crunchy granola topped with shredded coconut. Enjoy at home or on the go!