- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 3 cups flour, divided
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1∕3 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1⁄4 cup lemon curd
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour two cupcake pans. In bowl, toss blueberries with 1 tablespoon flour until evenly coated. Set aside.
- In large bowl, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy, scraping sides occasionally.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Add remaining flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt and beat until blended.
- Add milk and vanilla and beat until thick and creamy.
- Fold in reserved blueberries.
- Spoon batter evenly into prepared pans. Bake 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Transfer to wire rack and cool completely.
- Beat butter until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add confectioners’ sugar until blended.
- Add lemon curd and beat until light and fluffy. Stir in lemon zest.
- Spread over top of cupcakes