- 1⁄2 cup frozen blueberries (thawed)
- 6 dates (pitted)
- 1⁄2 cup gluten-free oats
- 1⁄4 cup almond butter
- 1⁄4 cup chia seeds
- Optional: 1 teaspoon acai powder
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until ingredients are combined and sticky.
- Using your hands roll, mixture into balls, about 1-2 tablespoons each. If it gets too sticky, dip your fingers in lukewarm water to help smooth the balls out.
- Place on a plate or in a container, cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve and enjoy!
About This Recipe
Recipe by Root + Revel
These sticky and delicious blueberry energy balls are your little morning time-savers. Only five ingredients and about five minutes till you have a handful of quick grab-and-go blueberry energy balls that will fill you up and keep you going all day long.