- 1⁄2 cup blueberries (+ 6 blueberries reserved for garnishing)
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, divided
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup ice
- 1⁄2 cup grapefruit juice
- 1 cup club soda
- 2 slices grapefruit
- Transfer blueberries, 1 sprig of rosemary and sugar to cocktail shaker. Muddle ingredients until sugar cubes are crushed. Fill shaker with ice, pour in grapefruit juice and shake until mixture is frosty.
- Strain into 2 glasses (discard solids). Stir in sparkling soda.
- Place divide reserved blueberries between two small skewers. Garnish each glass with grapefruit slice, a remaining rosemary sprig, and skewer of fresh blueberries.
About This Recipe
A boost of blue pairs perfectly with citrus flavors – so don’t sleep on the combo of blueberries and grapefruit, perfectly captured in the Blueberry Greyhound Mocktail! This drink is so simple and refreshing, with blueberries, grapefruit juice and rosemary – plus sparkling soda for a little fizz. Garnish with fresh blueberries and a grapefruit slice, and you’re all set to relax, sip and savor.