- 1 cup water
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
- Purée water, blueberries, and lemon juice in a blender.
- Pour into ice cube trays, only filling the cubes halfway. Freeze.
- Fill the rest of the way with water and top each cube with 2-3 blueberries and a sprinkle of mint. Freeze again until hardened.
- Add ice cubes to iced tea, lemonade, sparkling water, kombucha, or your favorite cocktail to add a boost of blueberry flavor!
- Honey can be substituted for agave nectar if desired.
About This Recipe
Add a boost of blue to your drinks with these easy and delicious Blueberry Ice Cubes! All you need are five simple ingredients: frozen blueberries, water, lemon juice, mint, and agave nectar. Add these to a glass of lemonade, sparkling water, or your favorite cocktail for a cool and refreshing pop of blueberry flavor.
Made in partnership with The Soccer Mom Blog