- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1⁄2 cup + 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 4 tablespoons fresh or frozen blueberries, divided
- Splash of club soda
- 1 ounce light rum
- 1⁄2 ounce dark rum
- Mint sprig for garnish
- Lime slice for garnish
- In a tall 16-ounce glass, add mint leaves, 1 tablespoon of lime juice, and sugar. Mash the ingredients with the back of a spoon or a “muddler” until fragrant. Add 2 tablespoons of the blueberries and mash until juicy.
- Fill the glass three-quarters with ice and the remaining 1/2 cup of lime juice.
- Top the glass with a splash of soda, light rum and remaining blueberries; stir until combined.
- Slowly pour dark rum into the drink so it floats on top.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint and a slice of lime.
Used 1/2 cup lemonade instead of lime juice in nutritional analysis.
About This Recipe
Mojito lovers, prepare to be charmed by this Blueberry Mojito – a fun, festive cocktail with a refreshing pop of juicy blueberries in every sip. For a twist on a classic with an invigorating kick, look no further than this fabulous Blueberry Mojito.