- 2 teaspoons brûléed dried sweetened blueberries, about 6-8 blueberries
- 3⁄4 cup ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1.5 ounces blueberry flavored vodka
- Ginger Beer
- 1 lime wedge for garnish
Blueberry Brulee Instructions
- Using a crème brulee torch, slowly torch dried blueberries until the sugar starts to caramelize and smolder.
- Toss the blueberries and torch again until mostly all blueberries are brûléed. Let cool.
- Please note: If you do not have a brûlée torch, the same process can be done very carefully using your oven broiler and cookie sheet pan, be sure to use oven mitts to rotate the cookie sheet pan. Once done, allow to cool and then garnish in your cocktail.
About This Recipe
Chef Jason K. Morse, CEC, ©5280 Culinary, LLC
Light, refreshing and full of flavor, these blueberry Moscow mules are a fun take on a classic cocktail. Designed by a chef, the bruleed blueberries as a sweet twist to a traditional Moscow Mule.