- 2 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup blueberries
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, and oil. Add remaining ingredients and whisk until well-combined.
- Heat griddle or large skillet over medium-high heat; spray with cooking spray.
- Add approximately ¼ cup to pan or griddle for each pancake. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of blueberries each and cook until edges start to dry and bubbles begin to form approximately 1-2 minutes. Flip pancakes and cook for another minute.
- Top with butter, maple syrup, blueberry maple syrup, or peanut butter.
- Add 1 teaspoon of cinnamon for blueberry spice pancakes, or 1 tablespoon of lemon zest for blueberry lemon pancakes.
About This Recipe
When it comes to breakfast classics, there’s no bigger star than a warm stack of fresh blueberry pancakes. This recipe uses all your kitchen staples for a quick and easy made-from-scratch batter, complete with bursts of plump blueberries. Top your stack with butter and maple syrup or grab a nut butter of your choice – the possibilities are endless!