- 3 lime wedges, divided
- Coarse salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries, divided
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh or frozen peaches
- 2 cups ice cubes, divided
- 3 oz tequila
- 2 oz triple sec
- Rub 1 lime wedge over rims of 2 shortball glasses. Place salt in small, shallow dish. Dip rim of each glass in salt; set aside. Thread 5 fresh blueberries onto each of 2 small cocktail skewers for garnish; set aside.
- Divide remaining blueberries and lime juice between prepared glasses; muddle carefully. Add peaches to glasses.
- Place 1 cup of ice cubes in cocktail shaker; add tequila and triple sec. Shake to blend well. Place remaining ice cubes in prepared glasses. Top with margarita mixture. Garnish with blueberry skewers and remaining lime wedges.
If using frozen blueberries, rinse before using.
For virgin cocktails, substitute 1/2 cup orange juice and 1/4 cup lemon-lime soda water for tequila and triple sec.
About This Recipe
Get your camera ready – this Blueberry Margarita is so pretty, you (almost) won’t want to drink it! You’ll love the signature margarita taste with a fun and flavorful twist: blueberries and peaches to bring an extra hint of sweetness. Whether you’re lounging poolside or enjoying Taco Tuesday, you’ll want to mix up a bluetiful batch for your favorite bunch.