- 1⁄2 cup frozen blueberries, thawed
- 3⁄4 cup cashew butter
- 3⁄4 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1⁄2 cup almond flour
- 1⁄4 cup oat flour
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled graham cracker pieces
- Line 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with parchment paper, with paper overhanging sides.
- In a food processor, pulse frozen blueberries, cashew butter, protein powder, almond flour, oat flour, maple syrup, vanilla and salt until smooth. Transfer to prepared pan and smooth top.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until firm and ready to use.
- Meanwhile, in a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave white chocolate chips in 30-second intervals for 1 to 2 minutes or until melted and smooth.
- Remove loaf from pan and spread melted chocolate over top. Sprinkle with fresh blueberries and graham cracker pieces. Slice into 8 equal bars.
- Store bars in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 1 month.
- To make this gluten-free, substitute graham cracker pieces with chopped nuts or seeds.
- Substitute cashew butter with your favorite nut butter if desired.
About This Recipe
Blueberry Pie Protein Bars are oh-so-satisfying in every way! They bring that classic blueberry pie flavor, they’re filling and contain plant proteins, and their pretty purple color makes them infinitely post-worthy. Even better, the recipe is simple and quick (no oven required). Just mix up and refrigerate for easy breakfasts on the go, lunchbox treats and after-school snacks! Future you will be so grateful to enjoy these yummy, make-ahead boosts of blue.