- 2 cups loosely packed baby spinach
- 1 cup frozen blueberries, rinsed
- 1 cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- In blender, purée spinach, blueberries, yogurt, juice, ice cubes, and chia seeds until smooth.
- Divide smoothie between 2 glasses.
If smoothie is too thick, stir in 1 or 2 tablespoons of water.
About This Recipe
We can’t think of a smoother way to fill your day with more fruits and veggies! This 5 Ingredient Blueberry Pomegranate Smoothie blends the sweet-tart flavors of blueberry and pomegranate for a refreshing treat. Even better, it has all the health benefits of spinach wrapped up in one bold, fruity package.