- 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup ⠀
- 1 ounce gin⠀
- 1⁄2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 3 ounces Champagne
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon zest
- In a small saucepan over low heat, heat the blueberries and maple syrup. Stir and continue heating until the blueberries have released some of their juices.
- Remove from heat and spoon just the blueberry juice into a shaker, along with remaining ingredients except for the champagne.
- Shake it up and strain into a champagne flute and pour the champagne on top filling the glass. Garnish with extra blueberries, lemon zest, and a sprig of rosemary.
Recipe TipNutritional analysis based on use of Chardonnay in place of champagne.
About This Recipe
Cheers to a new year with this blueberry sparkler! This refreshingly fizzy cocktail is made with champagne, gin, blueberries, and lemon. It’s refreshing, bubbly and the perfect drink to make at home to ring in the new year!
Made in partnership with Once Upon A Pumpkin.