- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1⁄4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄4 cup coconut flakes
- 1⁄4 cup pistachios
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups store-bought kale chips
- 1 cup dried blueberries
- Preheat oven to 325˚F. Toss together oats, sunflower seeds, coconut flakes, pistachios, oil, honey, vanilla and salt. Arrange in even layer on parchment paper–lined baking sheet.
- Bake, stirring every 10 minutes, for about 30 minutes or until golden and crisp. Cool completely for about 15 minutes.
- Toss together oats mixture, kale chips and dried blueberries. Store in airtight container for up to 1 week.
Substitute almonds, pecans or walnuts for pistachios if desired.
About This Recipe
Snackable, packable Blueberry Trail Mix offers a delicious blend of sweet and savory flavors with a satisfying crunch. How often do you find the powers of blueberries and kale combined? This trail mix is easy to make and an easy choice, too. You’ll always want a bluetiful bunch on hand for your bunch.