- 2 cups frozen blueberries, thawed
- 8 ounces vodka
- 4 ounces St-Germain (elderflower liqueur), optional
- Club soda
- Sprig of rosemary
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle blueberries with wooden spoon to release juices.
- Add vodka and St. Germain; stir.
- Fill 2 glasses with ice. Strain blueberry mixture and pour evenly into each glass.
- Top with club soda and garnish with more blueberries and rosemary.
About This Recipe
Recipe by Drool Worthy Daily
Filled with muddled blueberries, this blueberry winter smash is bursting with flavor. A little bit bubbly, a little bit sweet and a whole lot of yum, a blueberry winter smash will be the first drink you’ll run out of…good thing it’s quick and easy to whip up in a hurry!