- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, gently stir together blueberries and yogurt. Scoop small dollops (approximately 2 tablespoons) onto prepared baking sheet. Freeze for 1 hour or until firm.
- In medium microwave-safe bowl, stir together chocolate chips, coconut oil and salt. Microwave on medium power, stirring every 30 seconds, for 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth and melted. Let cool slightly for about 5 minutes.
- Using 2 forks, dip frozen yogurt clusters into melted chocolate, letting excess drip back into the bowl. Return to prepared baking sheet. Freeze until chocolate is set and firm, about 15 minutes.
- Substitute semisweet chocolate chips with dark or milk chocolate chips if preferred.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days or in freezer for up to 1 month.
About This Recipe
These Chocolate Blueberry Yogurt Clusters are everything you want for back-to-school: yummy, easy and so snackable (like blueberries themselves). They’re frozen treats – no oven required – so it’s a really refreshing way to grab a boost of blue on a hot day. You can make ahead for a quick afterschool snack or dessert – it’s as simple as mix-freeze-dip-freeze-enjoy!