- 3 cups blueberries
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2⁄3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 cups cold water
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 cup ice
- In a large bowl, gently mash the blueberries and sugar. Let it sit for at least 20 minutes.
- Strain the blueberry juice into a separate bowl, then whisk in the sweetened condensed coconut milk.
- Add ice, lemon juice, and water to a pitcher.
- Fill individual glasses with additional ice and lemon slices. Fill ¾ of the glass with the lemonade and top with 2-3 tablespoons of blueberry mixture. Stir well.
Adjust the amount of blueberry mixture added to glass to your desired sweetness.
Regular sweetened condensed milk can be used instead of sweetened condensed coconut milk.
About This Recipe
This Creamy Blueberry Lemonade is a trendy twist on a classic summertime drink. Filled with fresh blueberries and mixed with condensed coconut milk for a dairy-free frosty drink you’ll want to sip on this all summer long!
Made in partnership with Baum Ass Foods