- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 large flour tortillas (10-inch)
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup finely diced green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream, for serving
- Sprinkle half of the cheese over half of each tortilla; top with blueberries and green pepper. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Fold each tortilla over to enclose filling.
- Brush 1 tablespoon oil in the bottom of large skillet set over medium heat; cook quesadillas, in 2 batches, for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until golden brown and cheese melts, brushing with remaining oil as needed.
- Cut each quesadilla into 3 wedges. Serve with sour cream for dipping.
About This Recipe
For a quick meal or snack that satisfies, you can’t beat a warm, cheesy Blueberry Quesadilla. In this version, fresh blueberries and diced green bell peppers add flavorful layers to Monterey jack cheese. Have fun and make it your own: diced jalapeño pepper to each quesadilla will give that extra kick you crave, or you can pair with sour cream or guacamole for even more texture and taste.