- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 can (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent dough rolls
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In small bowl, whisk together egg with 1 tablespoon water.
- In medium bowl, stir together blueberries, feta, honey, thyme, lemon zest, salt and pepper.
- Separate crescent roll dough into 8 triangles. Divide filling evenly over base of each dough triangle. Starting from base, roll up triangles. Arrange rolls 2 inches apart on a parchment paper–lined baking sheet. Brush pastry with egg wash.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until pastry is golden brown. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Substitute feta with goat cheese if preferred.
About This Recipe
Get ready, because these Feta, Blueberry and Thyme Crescent Rolls are going to be your new favorite everything. They’re quick and easy to make, with store-bought crescent roll dough and a simple but flavor-packed filling. You will love biting into these tasty treats – it’s an explosion of juicy blueberries, savory feta, fresh thyme, zesty lemon and sweet honey. They’re perfect as a light lunch, appetizer or snack you can enjoy any time!