- 3 1⁄4 cups granola, separated
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 32 ounces vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup fresh blueberries
- Add 3 cups of the granola to a blender or food processor and pulse until no large chunks remain. Transfer to a bowl and add the melted butter; stir until combined.
- Line a 9×13 baking dish with parchment paper and transfer the granola mixture to the dish. Using your fingers, press the mixture down until it covers the entire dish. Transfer the pan to the freezer for at least 10 minutes while you make the filling.
- Add the yogurt and frozen blueberries to a blender and blend until smooth. Take granola base out of the freezer and pour the blueberry mixture on top.
- Top with remaining 1/4 cup of granola and fresh blueberries. Carefully transfer the dish to the freezer and let it set up for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Once frozen solid, remove from the freezer and slice into bars.
- Bars can be kept in a resealable bag in the freezer.
About This Recipe
We’re big fans of parfaits, but they’re not always easy to assemble for on-the-go moments. Our solution? Enter these Frozen Blueberry Breakfast Bars – bringing you all the tasty elements of a parfait, in a simple five-ingredient bar that’s perfect for any time snacking or breakfast on the fly.
Made in partnership with The Palatable Life