About This Recipe
- 3 cups cooked couscous, cooled
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup finely chopped scallions, white and green
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup feta cheese chunks
- Chopped fresh mint, optional
- In a large bowl, gently toss couscous, celery, parsley, scallions, lemon juice, oil and salt.
- Add blueberries and cheese; toss just to combine.
- Garnish with fresh mint, if desired.
- Serve immediately or chill before serving.
Yield: 5-1/2 cups