- 1⁄2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 ounce walnut halves
- 1 cup air popped popcorn
- 1 tablespoon shelled pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate chips
- Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl and gently stir to combine.
- If you’re planning to store this snack mix, we recommend layering the pumpkin seeds and dark chocolate chips on the bottom of a Mason jar, followed by blueberries, walnuts, and popcorn.
- Swap 1/2 cup fresh blueberries for 1/4 cup dried blueberries if storing longer-term.
- Try roasting your walnuts ahead of time. Combine 1/2 Tbsp avocado oil, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, and 1/4 tsp sea salt in a bowl. Whisk them together well. Arrange your walnuts on a parchment lined pan and drizzle the cinnamon sea salt mixture over the walnuts. Bake at 300°F for about 15-20 minutes until your walnuts start to turn dark brown. Remove from the oven and let cool completely before mixing into your snack mix.