- 1⁄2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 ounce walnut halves
- 1 cup air popped popcorn
- 1 tablespoon shelled pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate chips
- Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl and gently stir to combine.
- If you’re planning to store this snack mix, we recommend layering the pumpkin seeds and dark chocolate chips on the bottom of a Mason jar, followed by blueberries, walnuts, and popcorn.
- Swap 1/2 cup fresh blueberries for 1/4 cup dried blueberries if storing longer-term.
- Try roasting your walnuts ahead of time. Combine 1/2 Tbsp avocado oil, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, and 1/4 tsp sea salt in a bowl. Whisk them together well. Arrange your walnuts on a parchment lined pan and drizzle the cinnamon sea salt mixture over the walnuts. Bake at 300°F for about 15-20 minutes until your walnuts start to turn dark brown. Remove from the oven and let cool completely before mixing into your snack mix.
About This Recipe
Amount per serving
Daily Value %*