- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp sriracha hot sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 package (1 lb) frozen meatballs
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Combine brown sugar, soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, sriracha, garlic, sesame oil, cornstarch, and blueberries in 4-quart slow cooker. Stir in meatballs.
- Cover and cook on High setting for 3 to 4 hours, or until meatballs are tender and heated through and sauce has thickened. Sprinkle with green onions and sesame seeds before serving.
If using frozen blueberries, rinse before using.
About This Recipe
Make a blueitful bunch of Slow Cooker Meatballs with Blueberry Sriracha Sauce, and you’re sure to please your favorite bunch! The sauce is just right, blending a touch of blueberry sweetness with a subtle kick from the sriracha. Try it with your favorite meatball recipe, or save time with frozen. Either way, you get an equally delicious dish.
Amount per serving
Daily Value %*