- 2 cups frozen blueberries + more for garnish
- 1⁄2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice + lime wedges for garnish
- 1⁄2 cup agave
- 16 ounces silver tequila (optional)
- 64 ounces sparkling water, sparkling wine or club soda
- In a large pitcher or punch bowl, muddle blueberries, lime juice, and agave.
- Add in tequila (optional) and sparkling water, stirring to combine.
- Add in a handful of berries and a few lime wedges.
- To serve, ladle into punch or low ball glasses and fill with ice. Garnish each glass with a few extra blueberries and a lime wedge.
About This Recipe
Recipe by the Hungry Traveler
This sparkling blueberry lime tequila punch has holiday party written all over it. Perfect for a crowd and easy enough to make in a hurry this punch is naturally sweetened with blueberries so the bold taste of tequila is evened out. But be careful, this sparkling blueberry lime tequila punch is sure to go quickly so have extra ingredients on hand!