- 2 teaspoons Tajin seasoning
- 1 cup chopped ripe pineapple
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, divided
- 1 jalapeño pepper
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 4 ounces silver tequila
- Ice, as needed
- In a small, shallow bowl, add Tajin seasoning. Rub rims of 2 glasses with a piece of pineapple and dip in Tajin seasoning to coat rims. Fill glasses with ice; set aside.
- Slice 4 wheels from jalapeño and set aside; Dice the remaining jalapeño.
- In a cocktail shaker, add ¾ cup blueberries, pineapple, diced jalapeño and lime juice. Muddle for 30 seconds to 1 minute or until fruit is mashed and juicy. Add tequila and fill with ice. Shake for 30 seconds or until frosty.
- Strain over fine-mesh sieve into glasses. Garnish with remaining ¼ cup blueberries and jalapeño wheels.
About This Recipe
Deliciously versatile blueberries bring the sweet and the heat! This flavor-packed Spicy Blueberry Pineapple Margarita combines muddled blueberries, pineapple chunks and jalapenos with silver tequila and a spicy rim. The result? A fiery boost of blue perfect to enjoy year-round, whether you’re warming up a winter night or enjoying under the summer sun.