- 4 (6-inch) flatbreads or pocket-less pitas
- 1⁄2 cup Blueberry and Onion Jam
- 1 cup crumbled mild goat cheese, divided
- 8 ounces smoked salmon
- 1 cup drained Pickled Blueberries and Onions
- 1⁄2 cup baby arugula
- Black pepper
- Heat oven to 400°. Arrange breads on a baking sheet; bake turning once until lightly toasted, about 5 minutes total.
- Spread each piece of bread with 2 tablespoons of the Blueberry and Onion Jam. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of the goat cheese evenly on each; reserve remaining cheese. Top each with 2 ounces of the salmon then with 1/4 cup of the Pickled Blueberries and Onions, a few arugula leaves and remaining goat cheese. Grind black pepper over each and serve immediately.